The Bookshelf, Young Texas Reader, Blog Notes, & Texana Youtube Channel


CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE PARLOR's FULL LISTING.
The Texas Bookshelf is for single, specific books' reviews and author interviews . The Texas Parlor ranges more broadly than my other websites. The Young Texas Reader focuses on the youngest through teenagers. Texas Blog Notes surveys blogs of historical and literary interest. I've started a Will's Texana Youtube collecting channel where 1,000 videos are collected in 100 playlists . Find Will in Houston or at willstexana {at} yahoodotcom

Monday, July 21, 2008

Lubbock Theater History

A-J's Kerns looks at Lubbock's theater history
By William Kerns | A-J ENTERTAINMENT EDITOR
Sunday, July 20, 2008
"I arrived in Lubbock in the fall of 1970. One of the first things I did was buy a newspaper and search out the movie ads, at which point I was astonished to find an old Italian western double feature booked at a theater called the State, located on Texas Avenue.
That would become my first movie experience in Lubbock."
READ FULLER STORY AT


No comments: